Chiteki Life*

I just try to write about my Oklahoma life in English.

Sunday, May 14, 2006

Finally!

Yesterday, I got a desk from my friend who graduated from UCO and will go back to Japan tomorrow. Finally I got the desk!!! :)
Until yesterday, I studied on the floor or used a computer on a card board. It looked like a old poor student in Japan...

However, I haven't decided where I'm gonna put it on in my room yet.
That'll be a great plan for summer vacation!! Yay!
Cause I don't have anything to do in summer except work at cafeteria.
So, I'm kinda bored almost everyday.
Now even going to walmart to buy glossary is a big plan for a day! :)
I try to find something to do for everyday though.

Anyways, I'm happy to have the desk.
Thank you, mika! And thank you for carrying, chuya!

4 Comments:

At 9:17 PM, Anonymous トーム said...

hey, congratulations on your desk! Now hopefully that "poor student studying on a Aomori Ringo box" label will be gone. LOL

Anyways, glad that you are enjoying yourself. Hope your studies are going well as well. Come visit my diary sometimes too, ok?

 
At 11:31 PM, Blogger chika* said...

>トーム

thank u for message!!
actually, still the new desk is the center of my room...
tomorrow, i'm gonna move it.

yeah, i'll visit your diary.

 
At 1:04 PM, Blogger mlyc8yaie64zr said...

Get any Desired College Degree, In less then 2 weeks.

Call this number now 24 hours a day 7 days a week (413) 208-3069

Get these Degrees NOW!!!

"BA", "BSc", "MA", "MSc", "MBA", "PHD",

Get everything within 2 weeks.
100% verifiable, this is a real deal

Act now you owe it to your future.

(413) 208-3069 call now 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.

 
At 4:05 AM, Blogger Galia said...

U know, it's amazing how u manage to be happy about the little things in life, u r the luckies person in the world, I'm telling u.
When is the caff open again, and when r u going to work there.... I hope not every day ;) It's summer break, after all :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home